Home Repairs for City of Falls Church Homeowners
Through a Community Development Block Grant, Habitat NOVA is able to assist City of Falls Church homeowners in need with certain exterior home repairs. We help homeowners affected by age, disability, and family circumstances who struggle to keep up the exterior of their homes, to revitalize their homes and improve their communities. Able-bodied homeowners work along with the volunteers in a cooperative effort.
Who Is Eligible?
- Applicant owns and occupies their home in the City of Falls Church.
- Applicant’s home requires exterior home repairs.
- Earn an income between 30% and 80% of the area median income (AMI is $106,400 for a family of four in Northern Virginia, therefore a family of four earning $86,000 or less may be eligible.)
- Be a willing partner, with sweat equity if able, in creative ways if unable.
- Be unable to afford to pay for repairs by conventional means.
- Possess current homeowner’s insurance.
How Do I Apply?
City of Falls Church homeowners, download this application.
Mail Completed Application To:
Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia
Home Repair Program
716 S. Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22204
For more information, contact Romana Sánchez at email@example.com by phone at (703) 521-9890 ext 112.
What Type of Service Do We Provide?
We are able to complete remodeling, renovation, and revitalization projects with costs up to $5,000.
Repairs include but are not limited to the following: