- Help Habitat raise funds to build more homes while making a positive impact on the environment and the community
- Help customers, stock shelves, unload donations
- Volunteer in a low-key and informal environment
- Ages: Volunteers ages 12 – 15 welcome to volunteer with parent or guardian supervision. Volunteers 16+ can volunteer without supervision.
- For more information on volunteering with the ReStore, click here!
- No experience necessary; just a willingness to learn and a wish to help!
- Ages: U.S. labor laws, and insurance restrictions require volunteers be 16+ years old on the construction site. In some instances 16 and 17 year olds are able to take part in restricted activities.
Habitat for Humanity International offers construction opportunities for 16 and 17-year-old volunteers.
Internships, Eagle Scout, or Senior Projects
- Complete your internship or senior project with Habitat for Humanity and help make a difference in your community!
- Help out in one of our ReStores or come up with your own project; we are open to suggestions!
- Send any requests to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
George Mason University
A campus chapter is a student-led, student-initiated organization on a high school or college campus that partners with the local Habitat affiliate to fulfill the four functions of a campus chapter. Click Here for more information.