Donate your vehicle to Habitat for Humanity to support our mission in Northern Virginia with local families.
Did you know car donations are just one more way you can support our work? Donating your car may also be tax deductible, and you can complete the process in 3 easy steps.
We accept all kinds of vehicle donations including cars, trucks, vans, RV’s, boats and motorcycles, whether they are running or not.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- Proceeds from the sale of your car help your local Habitat for Humanity build and renovate houses with families in need.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- You may receive a tax deduction if you itemize.
- Recycling your car saves energy and natural resources.
How do I donate my car in Virginia?
You can donate your vehicle in 3 easy steps with Cars for Homes:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask you to provide such as vehicle make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.If your vehicle is accepted, you can schedule your car to be picked up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Northern Virginia?
- Virginia requires a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation to Habitat for Humanity Northern Virginia, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Belmont Farms Distillery provide much needed hand sanitizer to re-start vital programs helping those in need
Innovative Virginia Small Business Consortium provides big boost re-starting vital Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia projects.Belmont Farms Distillery provide much needed hand sanitizer to re-start vital programs helping those