Car donations are another way to support Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia’s mission. When you make a donation to Cars for Homes, you will help Habitat NOVA build and rehabilitate houses in Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, and Falls Church for families in need.
The car donation process is quick and easy. You can donate online or call toll-free to 1-877-277-4344. If you donate an automobile or other vehicles, you may be eligible for a tax deduction.Start Your Donation
- Proceeds from the sale of your car help your Habitat for Humanity Of Northern Virginia build and renovate houses for families in need.
- It’s fast and easy.
- You may receive a tax deduction if you itemize.
- Recycling your car saves energy and natural resources.
How do I donate my car in Virginia? You can donate your vehicle in 3 easy steps with Cars for Homes.
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask you to provide such as vehicle make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- If your vehicle is accepted, you can schedule a pick-up time for your car.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Northern Virginia?
- Virginia requires a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation to Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
For more information about Cars for Homes™, Habitat’s official automobile donation program, visit www.carsforhomes.org. To donate a car, truck, boat or RV to Cars for Homes™, call (877) 277-4344 toll-free or donate online.Start Your Donation
Real Estate Prices and Salaries Top Non-Profit Help List
Enlisting support from businesses and community. By Mike Salmon Mount Vernon — With a two-bedroom apartment averaging $1,700 a month and nearly half of the salaries in the county